Tuesday, January 02, 2007
- The First I Hate My Job Post of 2007 -

It was a shock to the system when the alarm clock went off this morning. After 5 days of doing virtually nothing it was time to get back to work and get out of the pjs. I don't know who was sadder this morning, me or the cats. Probably me since I was the one who actually had to leave the cozy confines of my fortress of solitude.

And I promised myself I wasn't going to let the bullshit and assholes at work get to me. I was going to have a better attitude and keep a smile on my face. How long do you think that lasted? If you guessed about 20 seconds you'd be off by about 15.

Does anyone want to give me health insurance and some $$$ to stay at home, lay on the couch and watch tv?






1 Comments:
Blogger ~Tim had this to say:

Merry new year!

8:47 PM 

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • A Toast to the New Year
  • The Flip Side
  • Damn, This Was Harder Than I Thought
  • Is This What They Mean By Looking At the Bright Side?
  • Somewhere out there is a lady who I think will nev...
  • I Do(n't)
  • Weekend Update
  • In Case You Were Wondering
  • Proof That At One Time A Man Actually Loved & Want...
  • I Love


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape