Sunday, November 26, 2006
Learned My Lesson
In an ongoing effort to entertain and educate, I took the BF's kids here yesterday. This is what I learned:
- Some of the exhibits have not changed since I went there as a kid.
- People will not hesitate to bring their little babies into places that little babies should not be (aside to the idiots that brought their screaming baby into the planetarium show: you are idiot fuckwads).
- That the moon was created from a cosmic collision with the earth about a bazillion trillion years ago.
- I weigh nothing on the moon.
- In the grand scheme of things we are really nothing but dust in the wind.