Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Bitching & Moaning

Random Things that I Am Hating About My New Job

At my old office the whole floor shared 2 bathrooms. Since there weren't a whole lotta women on the floor privacy usually wasn't an issue. Now? This new office is all women and there is ALWAYS someone in the ladies room. And they talk to you! While you're trying to pee!People, please shut up -- I need my pee time to be quiet.

I never know what time I'm going to get out of work which makes it really hard to schedule a waxing. My eyebrows are out of control.

The library by my office? Sucks! The "new" book shelf? Features books from about 4 years ago. No joke.

When the head honcho is in the office she turns the thermostat up to 85. Lady, I'm on steroids and premenopausal. First you talk to me when I'm peeing and now you're making me melt? You're killing me.

8:15 am sales meeetings. 'Nuff said there.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Getting Up Close With Mother Nature
  • Feline Groovy
  • Boob Tube
  • 4-out-of-5 Dentists Recommend The Wire
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul
  • All She Wants to do is Pants!
  • Seriously?
  • Not Paradise
  • oh my god oh my god oh my god
  • Red Bird Nation


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape