Sunday, October 29, 2006
Red Bird Nation

Congratulations to the 2006 World Series Championship St. Louis Cardinals. What a way to christen a new stadium! And kudos to the little-est man in baseball, David Eckstein, on being named MVP -- Most Valuable Pest! That mother is one pesky little dude. I only wish they had been able to win the '04 series against those Idiot Red Sox.I was so glad to see the Tigers go down. The thought of Kenny Rogers winning a WS ring was a little too much to bear. All Kenny Rogers hatred aside, they didn't deserve to win. They were sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. And with the exception of Sean Casey, didn't hit for shit. Where have you gone Placido Polanco?Due to the suck-itude of the job I've come home every night exhausted and not able to do much more than stuff from food in my hole, pet the cats and go to sleep so I really only saw a couple of innings of each game, except for last night where I stayed up until 11:30. 11:30 people! That's like 4 am for normal people. I'm excited for the Cards and their fans, but sad too since the 2006 season is officially over and I have to wait til April 2007 for MLB to return. That's like 5 whole months away!Note to the idiots at Fox: Maybe the ratings for the WS is in the toilet because the games don't start til 8:30 -- how 'bout you move the start times up so that the people who actually follow the game (people who have school and jobs) have a shot in hell of seeing the end of the game? Maybe people aren't tuning in because they know they won't be able to see the end of it? Just a thought. Nice touch though on adding Joe Girardi to the pre-game.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • The Continuing Saga of How Suck Ass My Life Is
  • A Question
  • How Many Different Ways Can I Say My Life Sucks?
  • Beat Down
  • Just Remember Guys -- We Are Loved in Germany and ...
  • Overheard in NYC
  • Why I Suck, Part II
  • Wow, This Is Really Fucked Up
  • There's No Crying in Baseball
  • I Suck!


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape