Friday, September 15, 2006
Running Out of Time & Patience

At the end of each week's episode of 24 MM & I do a phone recap (because calling each other during every commercial break isn't enough) of the show and discuss what just happened, what we think will happen and the most fun of all, what we found to be totally ridiculous. As anyone who's watched 24 for more than 5 minutes can tell you, our hero, Jack Bauer is constantly yelling at someone "we don't have enough time" or "we're running out of time". MM & I have kinda adopted this as one of our pet phrases (along with the "the saugages were sizzling" -with heavy emphasis on the ssss", which is from a John Prine song, not 24). Anyway. The past couple days at TCTMPS have been quite hectic, as we are at deadline and therefore, RUNNING OUT OF TIME. Which is what I've been saying (ok yelling) at everyone who comes near me. So today, I totally cracked up when one of the guys says to me "you sound just like Jack Bauer."

When does this stupid show come back on anyway?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Talkin' Baseball
  • Another Day of Bullshit, Mass Confusion & Non-Answers
  • Holy Postal Services Batman!
  • Rock Me On The Water
  • Hellacious
  • Et Tu Johnny?
  • And Many More
  • #53 in the field, #1 in our hearts
  • I Love Playing Hooky!
  • Damn The Torpedos


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape