Thursday, July 21, 2005
Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to two of my most favorite people in the world (who also happen to be the daughters of two of my most favorite people EVER)

Miss Emma Lyn turns 7 today. She is smart, beautiful, fearless, creative and knows how to get exactly what she wants by using a combination of her charms. And she's a fashion plate to boot (If I ever get a scanner I'll be able to provide photographic proof of that). I love spending time with her, and am blessed that she's a part of my life.

My Toni Bologna celebrates her 24th birthday today if my math is correct. Whether she's 2, 12 or 24 she smiles and the world lights up. She was my "first", the first offspring of one of my friends, the first one to call me Aunt Lisa. Although I don't get to see her nearly enough I treasure her for the girl she was and the woman she has become.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Am I The Only One?
  • Pondering
  • Not Feeling It Today
  • One More Thing
  • I Would Just Like to Say
  • About the Time I Ran Away from Home
  • Life Goes On
  • For the Record
  • The Humilation Part II
  • Oh Fuck


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape