Thursday, July 14, 2005
For the Record

EXHIBIT A
This is the true and actual email correspondence between me & MM. As you will notice, MM is a BIG FUCKING DICKHEAD. P.S. You can skip over the baseball stuff.

From Lisa
Andy,
How's Bobby Abreu doing?
L.

From andy
he's doing horrible..like i told you. :)
how are you doing?
andy

from lisa:
i bet you drafted barry bonds :)

from andy:
give me some credit..
i drafted rolen...friggin ex phillie sucks
any show tix for me? :)

from lisa:
pedro feliz baby!!
no tix right now....

from andy:
i thought you get everything? well, if you get tix let me know..unfotunately i don't have much to offer you unless you can think of something.

am

from lisa:
can you make my yanks get into first place?

From andy
nope....
anything else?

From lisa
can you make me 18 again?

From andy
i can't do that either..but i am open to anything else

from lisa
um....???????????

from andy
well throw something out there and we could discuss

from Lisa
what are you talking about?

From andy
what am i talking about?...i feel like i am in high school :)
tell me what you want...

from lisa
are we flirting or talking baseball?

From andy
we are not talking baseball...
talk to me..

from Lisa
you're cute but you're married!

From andy
i am just saying that we can meet for drinks and well..i will leave it to you....unless you don't want to.

From Lisa
I'd hate to start something I couldnt finish....

From andy
let me worry about that..
you let me know if you want to meet for drinks...we are allowed to have fun..plus i owe you so ??
you live once my dear :)
so?

From lisa
very tempting offer...

from andy
just take it..
when do you want to meet?

from lisa
are you REALLY serious?

how 'bout Wed?

from andy
wed is fine for me..where do you want to meet?

From andy
not sure if my last email went through...i had sent it through my phone. wed is fine..how do you want to do this...our little secret :)

From lisa
i feel myself blushing as i write this.....

i really don't have a clue where to meet -- do you want to stay in midtown or go downtown?

as for what we'll do: since we'll be at a bar, we'll have a drink, talk some baseball, share some awkward conversation. You'll be very charming and whisper sweet nothings in my ear....

from andy
i am not sure where you work, but there is a pretty good bar here on 32 and 7th..or we could do morgan bar on 37 and madison. how does that sound?

From lisa
37th & madison works for me...............

from andy
so whats our plan? we will have some drinks and take it from there? :)

from Lisa
as for what we'll do: since we'll be at a bar, we'll have a drink, talk some baseball, share some awkward conversation. You'll be very charming and whisper sweet nothings in my ear....

from andy
ok..and after that?

From Lisa
I'm not going to answer that -- I'm on my company's email!!

From andy
thats fine..i was just busting your chops with that question...we both know the answer to that..the other question is where :)

from lisa
whoa, big boy, calm down there.....
drinks....remember..... drinks....

besides, first you'll have to answer some trivia questions for me

from andy
ok...thats fair...i just thought, well...i apologize.
any phillies trivia i am going to answer..just to let you know.

From lisa
andy,
i'm a little curious
do you hit on all the owners?
l.

from andy
very funny...just craig and gregg :)
you are not an owner anymore :)
plus it will be fun...

from lisa
more fun with me than gregg & craig!

From andy
i hope so!
do YOU do this with all the owners? :)
well... we will see what you know besides baseball :)

from lisa
i hope so! -- does that mean you have something to compare?
do YOU do this with all the owners? :) -- -- that's me, Annie Savoy of the Harry M. Stevens league

let's see if you can get into scoring position with less than 2 out

from andy
i am not going to whiff if thats your question....:)

from lisa
you seem very sure of yourself

from andy
well i am much more sure of myself than of abreu having a bad year.. :)
we will have some fun :)

from lisa
does that make you an all-star?

From andy
i guess you will find out, right?
and i will find out what kind of player you are too :)

hopefully not Duckworth

from lisa
too funny.
i am in a league of my own!

From andy
i guess we will see!
i think that our little secret will work out fine.

From andy
so wed is confirmed? what time do you get out?

From lisa
5.

you?

From andy
well...considering that i am my own boss..5.
are you psyched? are you surprised that we are doing this?

From lisa
Considering we havent DONE anything.....
but yes surprised...at you and myself

from andy
your right...we haven't done anything yet. what do you drink?

From lisa
I noticed you put the YET in there.

From andy
you are quite the observer...you should have observed that much when you studied for the roto drafts...you would have avoided duckworth :)

from lisa
bring up duckworth one more time and this whole deal is OFF!

From andy
ok..no more du******
so why have you decided to meet with me?

From lisa
fishing for compliments are we? why did you ask me?

From andy
we are not in high school...you can answer the question first.

From lisa
chicken.
you are cute & funny.

From andy
so with all the emails, back and forth...we are set for wed after work and whatever happens, happens. if we both decide to have some fun with this then we will...how does that sound?

From andy
wednesday baby!!!
are you phsyched??
its our little secret baby!!!!!

From lisa
so i shouldnt include it in the newsletter?

From andy
no..that wouldn't be good.

From lisa
well i dont kiss & tell

from andy
well what else don't you 'do and tell?'? :)

from lisa
for me to know and you to find out

from andy
well i will definitely fine out :)

from lisa
or you can die trying

from andy
well we are both in it for something, right? :)

from lisa
Andy,
You never answered me, and I'm not complaining or anything, just curious: why this and why now?
And remember, you're not in high school anymore.

From andy
well to be honest, i have no rhyme or reason..just want to have fun and your cool so it should be great...thats all.

From lisa
Cool

From andy
and you have to bring my phils into this? :)
what are you looking to get out of this?

From lisa
greater understanding of mankind

from andy
well that was a good answer..really. well i hope your horny :)

from lisa
for me to know and you to find out

from andy
well i know for sure that you are not meeting just to talk baseball :)

from lisa
talking baseball can be very seductive.
look what it did for wade bogg's sex life

from andy
good point :)
if this goes well, we can meet once a week/every few weeks or whatever..:)

from Lisa
taking things for granted already?

From andy
well i wouldn't say that i am 'taking it for granted' since i haven't gotten 'it' yet :)

From lisa
but you're thinking about "it"

from andy
lets see how things go on wed.. i am very spontaneous...

from andy
how about Abreau baby!!!

From lisa
did you see that monster shot?

From andy
i did...i told you that he is the most underrated player in the game and look what he does...just listen to me and you'll do okay :)

From lisa
i hope so

from andy
tomorrow will be fun! have you been to morgan bar before? its nice..i bring all my female roto owners there :)

from lisa
haha.
i have some pre-game jitters -- i may need some extra bp

from andy
well you shouldn't have any jitters. we are both in the same boat, so to speak, so you be looking forward to not.

From lisa
I definitely need a drink.

From andy
lets keep it for tomorrow. are you there?

From andy
think of something nice you can do for me

from lisa
oh i am

from andy
ok...we will see how innocent or (not) that you are :)

from Lisa
i never claimed to be innocent (maybe just shy) i think it works to your advantage that i'm not

from andy
definitely works to my advantage..oh i cannot wait for tomorrow baby!!

From lisa
yes i am quite thirsty too

from andy
wow...we really should meet tonight :)

from lisa
will we be able to live up to all this hype?

From andy
it doesn't matter if we do, does it? its all good! are you really thirsty?

From lisa
true.
yes.

From Andy
we are on for tomorrow..should be do today too or just wait for tomorrow

from lisa
i have plans for tonite. tomw will be here soon enough

from andy
ok..that's cool. we are on for tomorrow. i guess we can meet at 530 at morgan bar, between 37-38th on madison. i will wait outside. you are open to the once a week/2 weeks, right?
i will will think of yanks trivia and i will stump you..you will never stump me on the phils..


SUMMATION: I will get beyond this but right now it's all very fresh in my mind. And I'm still real mad. And hurt. As LB pointed out, since this whole thing was very unlike me (casual sex, sex with a married guy) that maybe this really was for the better. I am not there yet.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • The Humilation Part II
  • Oh Fuck
  • Can I Be Any More Nervous?
  • Time Will Tell
  • I'm So Excited (& I'm Trying to Hide It)
  • The Start of Something
  • Timing is Everything
  • A Good Time Was Had by All
  • Away Message
  • get outta my way!!


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape