Monday, May 16, 2005
The Bambi Chronicles

What a beautiful movie! I can't believe I hadn't seen it before. The animation, the color, the story, the use of the weather/seasons as a metaphor for the cirlce of life, love, loss.... All this in 1 hour & 7 minutes. Wow.

This weekend was pretty good, it never really rained as the weather people had predicted. Gee, the weather people were wrong.... how come I'm not shocked? These are people that get paid thousands upon thousands of $$$ to do their job correctly only about 50% of the time. They have all this sophisticated equipment (the doppler 6000), charts, graphics, bells & whistles and yet.... If I only did my job right half the time I would not have a job.
The kids came over, we all went to dinner. It's amazing how totally different the kids act around their parents (like real brats) but are so good when the parents leave. I love the fact that the kids are real comfortable staying with me. The hours passed quickly enough and they didn't terrorize my cats too much so all in all a good experience.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

main page

It's been all about me since 1963

Name: Lisa Ann
Location:Nowhere
[Blogger Profile]

It's all about me. As it should be.


IT'S TIME (FOR ME) TO GET A LIFE!
Map Yourself

  • Frappr

    Stuff I'm listening to


  • Stuff I'm reading
  • ""Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
    Stuff I hate
  • Stupid stupid people!
    Stuff I like
  • Google News
  • Rosanne Cash
  • Greg Trooper
  • Yahoo Baseball
  • baseball almanac
  • Todd Rundgren
  • Pollstar
  • wfuv
  • tv shows on dvd
  • deadspin


  • Other people's stuff I like
  • jennsylvania
  • underpaidkeptwoman
  • banterist
  • pink lemondade diva
  • amalah
  • les cadeaux
  • nycbloggers
  • the art of getting by
  • all & sundry
  • soulgardening
  • word girl
  • noojes
  • jen garrett
  • this fish
  • where the hell?
  • city crab
  • apt2024
  • tara


    Blogroll Me!

    Other stuff I wrote
  • Happy Friday the 13th!!
  • Death to HP Part II
  • Great Quote
  • I Had to Do It
  • Turn the Page
  • Death to HP
  • Me & the girls 
  • And on the 2nd Day...
  • Welcome to My So Called Life


  • My Past life


    Credits and stuff
    Powered by Blogger


    Blogarama - The Blog Directory

    Find Interesting Blogs In The Blog Directory




    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape